|Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments about this site.
Copyright © 2013 Safety Training And Tracing Inc.
BP Whiting Business Unit
Safety Training And Tracing provides BP site specific contractor
safety orientation training to all BP contractors on an annual basis.
For further information contact the contractor safety orientation
Registration: 219-392-5300 or
|BP Contractor Orientation and Badging
Monday - Thursday 6:00 am - 4:30 pm
Orientation Training Schedule
(New Hire and Refresher trainees take the same class)
Monday through Thursday
choose one of the following classes
|Initial Site HSSE Orientation||
|7:00 am - 10:00 am - BPW001HALF|
|Site HSSE & PTW Orientation||
|7:00 am - 3:30 pm - BPW001FULLPTW|
|Training Must Be Scheduled Through VTMS|
|ATTENTION: Per BP requirements for contractors working |
in the refinery for more than 5 days in a calendar year, all
of the following must be available at the time of class sign
in or the student will not be allowed to stay for training:
- Contractor Company must have BP Whiting Site Access, an A or B company grade In
ISNetworld or have a valid BP variance in place that has been approved by BP HSSE
- Each person must be registered by the Contractor Company prior to class
- Current government issued photo ID (Driver’s License or Passport)
- OSHA 10-hour training (General Industry or Construction) card or certificate of
completion or equivalent.
- Acceptable equivalent certifications - Current Basic Plus Orientation or Basic Plus
Orientation Refresher, OSHA 30 or 40, OSHA 500, OSHA 501
- Note: This does not apply if only attending the half-day session
- Valid (green or clear) drug screen in BCRC, ScreenSafe, or DISA (if using DISA,
DCCHA 10 panel urinalysis and breathalyzer are both required; DISA NASAP is also
acceptable at BP Whiting); last test must be within the last 2 years per BP Drug and
- Must be clean shaven (only facial hair allowed is moustache not below the top lip and/or
- Current TWIC if required to work in MARSEC areas of the refinery
- Class begins promptly at 7AM; please have your employees plan to arrive by 6:30AM so
that they have time to sign in and complete the necessary paperwork.
- Each person is expected to be in their seat when class begins, promptly at 7AM.
- Any late arrivals will be turned away and will need to re-register for another class.
|Office Worker 2 Hour Awareness
After registration via VTMS, trainees will receive a link to the
online training via email.
Click below for a map and directions to
the BP Contractor Orientation and